At Adjustamatic, all of our orthopedic adjustable beds are custom-made to provide the comfort and support you’ve been searching for. Whether you’re looking to take better control of your sleeping position, or simply need an easier way to get in and out of bed, there’s an adjustable bed built for everyone.
Our range of adjustable beds
By elevating and contouring at the touch of a button, adjustable beds make it easy to find the perfect sleeping position for you. At Adjustamatic, every orthopedic adjustable bed we create is handcrafted with only the finest British materials. This, combined with state-of-the-art technology and quality mattresses, enables you to experience the great sleep you deserve—your comfort is our priority.
Why should you buy an adjustable bed?
Adjustable electric beds can move into a range of sitting and lying positions. As well as encouraging a good night’s sleep, they come with a number of additional benefits. Adjustable beds have the ability to:
- Relieve back pain, sciatica, and arthritis
- Encourage independence for those with mobility issues
- Manage circulatory conditions by allowing you to sleep with your legs and/or upper body raised
These qualities, and countless others, make adjustable beds suitable for a large number of people.
Why choose Adjustamatic?
Adjustamatic beds are largely customisable, with a wide variety of sizes and comfort levels available to suit your needs.
- Single adjustable beds: the perfect size to enjoy entirely to yourself, without worrying about limited space.
- Double adjustable beds: ideal for couples, giving you the space to get comfortable without sacrificing intimacy. You can pair your double bed with an AirFlow orthopedic mattress from Adjustamatic for ultimate comfort.
- Queen-size adjustable beds: sitting just between a double and a king, this option leaves plenty of space for both you and your partner to sleep undisturbed, while still fitting comfortably into most bedrooms.
- King-size adjustable beds: give yourself enough room to stretch out and really get comfortable.
Each Adjustamatic bed comes with your choice of headboard and fabric, and all are available in a range of lengths. Buy a bed that perfectly fits within the space and style of your home.
What is a twin adjustable bed?
Choosing the perfect bed as a couple can be tricky. Our twin adjustable beds— also known as dual or split beds—make it easy for you both to get the great night’s sleep you deserve. Twin beds consist of two sides which adjust independently from one another. The two sides may have different firmness levels depending on your preferences, so you can both achieve maximum comfort.
Dual adjustable beds are the same size as double adjustable beds, but with the added benefit of flexibility. When it comes to you and your partner’s different sleeping habits, there’s no need for compromise.
Not sure what type of adjustable bed is best for you?
With so many options available, it can be hard to figure out which bed to choose. That’s why we’ve put together our adjustable bed buying guide. This helps to answer any questions or concerns you might have about buying the right type of adjustable bed. Alternatively, you can get in touch with the Adjustamatic team to find out more. One of our professional advisors will be happy to assist you.
It’s important to us that you feel confident you are buying a product that’s right for you and your home. That’s why we offer a completely free consultation with one of our expert advisors to let you try a bed in the comfort of your own home.
Our interest in your comfort continues long after you’ve received your adjustable bed too. Because we know that pain and discomfort don’t go away overnight, we also offer an optional home visit every 2 years with any bed or chair you purchase to see how you’re getting on. It’s completely free too.