Our Adjustable Bed & Riser Recliner Consultation Process
Professional advice for buying adjustable beds and riser recliner chairs
Why buy an Adjustable Bed?
Our beds and chairs are renowned across the industry as comfortable, tasteful pieces that suit any home. With our built-in NHC Cyclo-Therapy® technology, all you have to do is sit back, relax, and experience the medical benefits for yourself.
You don’t even need to head to one of our stores to do so – simply call us to book an appointment, and one of our expert advisors can bring a bed or chair to you.
How does the Adjustamatic consultation process work?
Step 1: Register interest and book an appointment
- Call us free on 0800 689 9823 or fill out our contact form to let us know you’d like to chat.
- We’ll then give you a call to confirm the time and date of your demonstration.
Step 2: We visit at a time and date that suits you
On the date of your appointment, one of our expert advisors will visit you in your home and carry out a thorough assessment of your needs, asking you a few simple questions, including:
- Do you suffer from any medical conditions or sleeping issues?
- What activities are you able to do now?
- What did you used to be able to do that you are no longer able to?
- What do you feel you are missing out on and would like to do again in the future?
For example, you might say that you used to garden, and would love to get out there again, but currently it takes its toll on your back. This helps us understand how we can help, so we can make the best possible recommendation to improve your everyday quality of life.
Once the advisor has built up a clear picture of any conditions you face, your lifestyle and your requirements, they will then provide your 30-minute free NHC Cyclo-Therapy® session. This gives you the chance to experience how our unique therapy works for yourself, as our advisor guides you through adjusting the bed or chair and noting the benefits.
Step 3: Discussing product options and questions
After the demonstration session, the advisor will:
- Assess how well the demonstration has worked for you.
- Discuss the various formats we can provide to suit your home, personal circumstances and health needs to help potentially relieve any symptoms.
- Answer any questions you might have about our treatment and the range of furniture we offer – there are no stupid questions, we promise!
- Discuss finance options to find a solution that suits your budget.
First-rate advice on Adjustable beds
We believe in making more than just sales – we want to leave our customers satisfied. Since our company and products are regulated to a range of quality and medical standards and by a number of UK trade bodies and professional associations, you can trust us to give you accurate information and useful guidance.
Every step of the way, you can be confident of a service that takes your needs into consideration.s of the product(s) that we believe best fulfil your needs.
Consultation Process FAQs
If I book a consultation, does that mean I have to purchase an adjustable bed?
Absolutely not. By booking a consultation, you are not committing to buy a product from our advisor – on the day or at any other time. The decision on whether or not to invest in our furniture is completely yours.
If you don’t want to decide on the day, simply let our advisor know and they will leave you with the details and costs of the product(s) that we believe best fulfil your needs.
What if I decide to buy an adjustable bed on the day of the visit?
- Compare your options to the bed or chair you have now (e.g. if you have a double bed then do you want a split bed?)
- Take measurements to make sure it’s the right size
- Talk you through the different models of beds and chairs available from our catalogue
- Help you pick out colours that match your décor
- Look through the different types of fabric available, with swatches so you can see the real thing
- Recommend bed frames and headboards to suit your tastes (if you choose a bed)
- Put in your order electronically via our tablet – this is received in the factory straightaway to get building
It takes around four weeks to manufacture our furniture in our North Wales factory, with each piece made by hand, specifically for your needs, and rigorously tested before it ships out to you. Three weeks into the process we will call to see when we can deliver – from the day after it’s finished, or whenever is most convenient for you.
Book your free consultation or home visit today
“It has been nearly a week since me and my wife had the Adjustamatic Heritage Classic Bed delivered and the whole process has been easy and completely stress-free
The sales agent Dermot was a great representative for Adjustamatic, taking his time with us and giving us the space to make our own decision. Furthermore, the two gentlemen who delivered the bed were also fantastic, leaving the bedroom spotless once they had set everything up.”Mr Brown, from Streatham (London)