Heritage Classic Adjustable Bed Niagaratherapy
- At the touch of a button, it can adjust to a wide range of positions
- Robust steel frame offers quality and durability
- A traditional, classic look that suits any bedroom
The Heritage Classic adjustable bed is a popular choice among shoppers, and it’s easy to see why. Combining classic style with a superior level of comfort and convenience, it’s one of the most desirable adjustable beds on the market today
Featuring a sturdy frame made from premium grade low-carbon steel and topped with a luxurious Airflow® breathable memory foam mattress, this robust bed is built to stand the test of time and deliver an outstanding sleeping experience. For added peace of mind, it comes with a 2 year guarantee. The bed is also supremely easy to operate and it is available with extras including grab handles, cot sides and lifting poles if required.
With a stylish, timeless appearance, it will suit almost any interior design scheme. You also have the choice of a range of headboard options and fabric colours. Take your pick from traditional designs and contemporary floor-standing models to create the perfect look for you.
Mrs Johnstone gets a much better night’s sleep with a Heritage Classic
I am over the moon with my Heritage Classic Adjustable Bed. It gives me a much better night’s sleep than I had previously as it’s so comfortable and allows me to sleep in my most natural position.
I also suffer from Osteoarthritis, so the breathable Orthopaedic Mattress helps relieve the pressure on the parts of my body that give me aches and pains.
– Mrs Johnstone, from Sunderland
Mr & Mrs Brown can finally enjoy a great night’s sleep without discomfort
The bed itself is very comfortable as we can adjust it to the position that we find gives us the most comfortable night’s sleep. With our old bed, my wife would often wake up at 3 am in discomfort, feeling quite stiff and tensed up. However, since using the Adjustamatic Bed this doesn’t happen anymore and both of us always have a great night’s sleep.
– Mr Brown, from Streatham (London)
Miss Byer’s Heritage Classic helped improve her circulation and arthritis
I find the Adjustamatic Heritage Classic Adjustable Bed to be nice and comfortable. The incliner feature also allows me to find a position I find most beneficial for improving my blood circulation and arthritis. Whilst I am yet to use the massage feature, I am sure that once I do, I will notice even further benefits.
– Miss Byer, from Essex
Want more information about our Heritage Classic adjustable bed?
The Heritage Classic adjustable bed is available in both single and double sizes. If you require further product details or advice, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us today by calling 0808 163 6789. Our experts will be delighted to help.
Height (including mattress) 22.0" (Single) 22.5" (Double) Length 6'6" Length variations Widths 2' 6"/ 3' 0" / 3' 6" / 4' 0" I 4' 6" / 5' 0" . All over 5'0" will have a dual base Clearance from floor 2" on single beds and 21/2" on double beds. Mattress thickness 71/2'' Mattress grades Airflow - breathable memory foam. Guarantee 2 years. Lifting weight 28 stone. Extras Cot sides, grab handles and lifting poles available at an extra charge.
- Product swatches
Other products in this range
Heritage Electric OrthopaedicAdjustable Beds With NHC Cyclo-Therapy®
- Classic Elegance with state of the art comfort
- Built-in NHC Cyclo-Therapy® System which provides a deep penetrating Arthritic Pain Relief
- Unique Easy-Reach® bedside table feature
AutovariableAdjustable Beds With NHC Cyclo-Therapy®
- Fully adjustable for your comfort and to aid your carer
- Modern look for contemporary settings
- Fully adjustable mattress base to aid a range of medical conditions
- Attachable cot sides for user safety and security
- Free standing lifting pole for independent movement
Contour AVAdjustable Beds With NHC Cyclo-Therapy®
- The most adjustable contouring bed in the UK
- More position options than any other adjustable bed on the market
- Features convenient Easy-Reach® system
- Memory function which will store your 4 prefered bed positions
- Battery backup ensures the bed can still be moved to a desired position if the mains power fails
EliteAdjustable Beds With NHC Cyclo-Therapy®
- For those who are seeking a superior night's sleep
- Infinite range of adjustments
- Unique Easy-Reach® bedside table feature
- Built-in NHC Cyclo-Therapy® system for Arthritis Pain Relief
- Elegant, soft-feel fabrics
RoyaleAdjustable Beds With NHC Cyclo-Therapy®
- Market-leading 15-year guarantee*
- Optional built in NHC Cyclo-Therapy® system
- Includes polymodulation and relaxing rhythm pulse wave settings
- Wireless LCD backlit controls
- Choice of soft touch velvet fabrics