Click one of the following links to download a PDF and view more information:
- Cycloidal vibration for the treatment of cellulitis in a community setting
- Improved Healing of Foot Wounds
- Improved Lower Limb Circulation
- Influence of Cycloidal Vibration On Lymphatic Flow
- Influence of Cycloidal Vibration on skin blood flow
- The effect of multidirectional mechanical vibration on peripheral circulation of humans
- The effect of mechanical forces-vibration or external compression
With our unique NHC Cyclo-Therapy nobody should ever have to endure unnecessary pain, sleepless nights or reduced mobility.
In the UK, millions of people suffer from the effects of chronic medical conditions such as lower leg oedema, breathing problems, secondary symptoms of diabetes and the lack of mobility caused by the discomfort of arthritic pain, back pain or poor circulation. If you are one of them, we’d like to show you how, with our unique NHC Cyclo-Therapy technology, you can benefit from a remarkable form of highly effective pain relief, in the comfort of your own home. And because it is drug free you can use it for the rest of your life without harmful side effects.
So what is NHC Cyclo-Therapy and how can it benefit you? Well in simple terms it delivers a deep, gentle, penetrating massage that soothes and relieves aching muscles, joints and everyday pain. Our massage has been clinically proven to be effective in the relief of pain and discomfort associated with a range of medical conditions.
Over 27 medical research papers have been written about our unique NHC Cyclo-Therapy and its health benefits.
Independent medical research shows that with the use of our products you could help to relieve the symptoms of arthritis, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and psoriatic arthritis
Medically proven to help with:
- Arthritic pain
- Lack of mobility
- High / low back pain
- Poor circulation
- Varicose veins
- Stress & tension
- Hiatus hernia
- Lower leg oedema
- Breathing problems
- Night cramps
- Secondary conditions of diabetes