Coronavirus (COVID-19) Policy
Adjustamatic are aware that many of our customers are increasingly concerned about the situation regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19) in the UK.
At this time, the health, safety and wellbeing of everyone who works for and with Adjustamatic is our top priority. As such, we want to reassure that we currently have no concerns about an outbreak of the COVID-19 virus occurring within our staff, and we have had no confirmed or suspected cases amongst any of our colleagues or customers.
Representatives & Engineers
All representatives and engineers will:
- Have an alcohol gel hand wash on their vehicle which must be used before every visit.
- Gloves will be on everyone’s vehicle and will be used on each visit.
- Will have fresh face-masks for every visit if required.
Hygiene & Prevention
However, it is also important for both ourselves and our customers that we are fully prepared as the situation in the UK evolves. Therefore, all representatives will be implementing the following steps as precautionary measures:
- Covering their nose and mouth with bent elbow or tissue when they cough or sneeze. The used tissue will be disposed of immediately.
- Avoiding close contact with others, such as touching (for example shaking hands)
- If any members of staff have symptoms of this illness they should stay at home and self-isolate, taking advice from the medical profession.
All staff and product handling
- Wash their hands between dealing with customers.
- Wash their hands after handling goods.
We have set up alcohol gel stations at the main doors into the showroom, by the warehouse loading door and at the workshop entrance. All employees will make use of these facilities when entering or leaving the building.
If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.
Our team will continue to monitor the situation closely, and this policy may be updated in line with new recommendations by the World Health Organisation (WHO) or the Department of Health of UK government or by the World Health Organisation (WHO).