Putting you and your needs at the heart of our service
At Adjustamatic, we understand that buying an adjustable bed or riser recliner chair can be a major investment so we want you to be confident that you’re making the right choice for you before you make a purchase. We also believe that there’s no substitute for first-hand advice from a real-life human being who takes the time and effort to put you and your needs at the heart of their advice. That’s why, to help you to make a decision you won’t regret, we offer a thorough consultation service. This gives you the opportunity to discuss your specific requirements with and receive valuable information and advice from one of friendly and highly knowledgeable experts. So whether you want to find out how our furniture could help you with a medical condition such as arthritis or sciatica, relieve general aches and pains or simply help you to relax, unwind and experience a superior night’s sleep, we can provide answers to your questions and help you choose the right product for you.
Experience the benefits for yourself
You wouldn’t buy a car without taking it for a test drive and we don’t expect you to invest in one of our NHC Cyclo-Therapy products without trying it out for yourself beforehand. We could wax poetic about the merits of these medically proven systems all day long, but the reality is, the only real way for you to understand how they can benefit you is to experience them for yourself. You won’t find our products in retail outlets so the best way to enable us to demonstrate them to you is to provide a consultation in your own home. So, not only do you not even have to leave your house to try out our therapy, you also have the opportunity get any questions you have answered in the comfort of your home.
How does the process work?
We believe in making things as straightforward as possible and our consultation process couldn’t be simpler.
- Once you’ve decided to try our therapy, you can call us free on 0808 159 4987 or fill out our contact form to arrange an appointment at your convenience.
- You will then receive confirmation of your demonstration and 30 minute free treatment appointment by our contact centre.
- On the date of your appointment, one of our expert advisors will visit you in your home and carry out a thorough assessment of your needs. As part of this process, they will spend time identifying in detail any medical conditions or other issues you face and ask you about how they restrict you in your everyday life. They will investigate and analyse the things you are unable to do but would like to be able to do again in the future. This step helps our advisors to get a clear understanding of your individual needs and desires and consider the ways in which our therapeutic furniture might help you to maintain your independence and improve your quality of life.
- Once the advisor has built up a clear picture of any conditions you face, your lifestyle and your requirements, they will then proceed to provide your 30 minute free treatment session. This gives you the chance to experience how our unique therapy works for yourself.
- After the demonstration session, the advisor will assess how well the treatment has worked and whether or not it has been successful. They will then discuss the various formats we can provide to suit your home, personal circumstances and medical condition(s).
- Our advisors welcome any questions you might have about our treatment and the range of furniture we offer and can advise you on the finance options open to you should you wish to avail of them.
No hard selling
At Adjustamatic, we believe in making more than just sales – we want to make our customers satisfied. As a member of respected industry bodies such as the UK Government’s Medicines and Healthcare Regulatory Authority, you can trust us to give you accurate information and useful guidance, rather than the hard sell. Actually, our products tend to sell themselves. Every step of the way, you can be confident of a service that takes your needs into consideration and does not use high pressure sales tactics.
By booking a consultation, you are not committing to buy a product from our advisor on the day. In fact, taking advantage of our consultation service does not mean that you are obliged to make a purchase at all. We simply leave you with the details and costs of the product(s) that we believe would best fulfill your needs. The decision on whether or not to invest in our furniture is completely yours.
For further information about our consultation service or to book an appointment, get in touch today by calling 0808 159 4987 or filling in our contact form.
- The contemporary and comfortable elite bed
- Designed to provide you with a perfect night’s sleep
- Infinite range of adjustments
- Unique Easy-Reach® bedside table feature & Optional built in NHC Cyclo-Therapy® system
- First adjustable ottoman bed in the UK
- You can get all the value of an adjustable bed with added storage.
- Simple to use, hand held controls
- Infinite range of adjustments
- A slight twist on the traditional Hertiage bed
- Classic comes with a stylish and traditional look that will suit any interior design scheme.
- At the touch of a button, it can adjust to an infinite number of positions. Robust steel frame offering both quality and durability
- Comfortable adjustable bed that contours to your body
- Go from a lying position to a sitting position at the touch of a button
- Infinite range of adjustments
- Lightweight frame and angular design offering a practical and modern solution
- The most adjustable contouring bed in the UK
- More position options than any other adjustable bed on the market
- Features convenient Easy-Reach® system
- Memory function which will store your 4 prefered bed positions
- Fully Adjustable for your comfort and to aid your carer
- Modern look for contemporary settings
- Attachable cot sides for user safety and security
- Free standing lifiting pole for independent movement
- Traditional heritage bed can offer relief from aches and pains
- Built-in Easy Reach® system allows you to adjust, rise and recline
- Optional built in NHC Cyclo-Therapy® System
- Unique Easy-Reach® bedside table feature