Adjustamatic are delighted to announce that we have teamed up with Dr Miriam Stoppard OBE, well-known to millions as a leading authority on health issues. As our new Health and Mobility Advisor, Dr Miriam’s expertise, insight and experience is now available for the benefit of Adjustamatic customers across the UK.
A medical doctor and Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians, Dr Miriam Stoppard has been at the forefront of the revolution in health information since she began her writing and broadcasting career in the early 1970s. Dr Miriam’s career in television spanned over 18 years and to date she has published more than eighty books on various health issues, selling in excess of 25 million copies worldwide. She currently writes a regular column for the Daily Mirror.
In 2007 Bounty Mums voted Dr Miriam the UK’s No.1 parenting guru and in 2008 she received the prestigious Stonewall Journalist of the Year award. In 2010 Dr Miriam received an OBE in the New Year’s Honour List for her services to healthcare and charity. The name Miriam Stoppard stands for accessible, caring, authoritative, and reassuring advice. Adjustamatic are proud to have Dr Miriam on board!
The Adjustable Bed Buyer’s Guide
As a Doctor, Miriam understands the aches and pains that many people suffer as a result of not maintaining a healthy posture, including at night. With that in mind, Dr Miriam and Adjustamatic have worked together to produce our Adjustable Bed Buyer’s Guide containing expert advice and tips to help you achieve a sleeping posture that encourages sound sleep for your health and wellbeing.
– How a ‘bad’ sleeping posture can create muscle strain, affect your spine alignment and result in other related health and mobility problems
– How a ‘good’ sleeping posture can avoid these problems and improve your health and wellbeing.
– A summary of different types of adjustable bed and how they can support your personal sleeping position to improve the quality of your sleep, health and wellbeing.
– The wide range of health benefits which an adjustable bed can provide, including the alleviation of insomnia, neck pain, acid reflux, snoring, and poor circulation.
– The different features available with adjustable beds and why you might need them – covering everything from sizes, mattress types, storage, mechanisms and technology.
– Advice on how and where to buy an adjustable bed: financial considerations, the importance of after-sales service and tips on checking manufacturer credentials including vital Trading Standard/Healthcare Regulation compliance.
Our Adjustable Bed Buyer’s Guide is now available on request, so please download your FREE copy now .