Airflow® Orthopaedic Mattresses
- Approved by the National Bed Federation
- Medical grade memory foam
- An egg box surface which allows easy movement and ventilation
- Pump technology which helps to move air naturally
Finding the right mattress is an all-important stop on the journey towards peaceful, pain-free sleep. Choose one that doesn’t support your body, is too firm or soft or causes you and your partner to roll together in the night and you are likely to have difficulty getting quality rest. You may also find yourself suffering from aches and pains the following day. If you pick a mattress that supports you without restricting your movement and keeps you cosy without causing you to overheat meanwhile, you should find that those tired, achy mornings become a thing of the past.
At Adjustamatic, research and development is at the heart of what we do. Constantly seeking new and improved ways to make sleeping more comfortable, we have designed a range of products that use innovative technology to turn the dream of a good night’s sleep into a reality.
Memory foam mattresses have become synonymous with comfort and luxury. Moulding to the shape of your body, these sleeping surfaces provide support where it’s needed and can help to relieve pressure on areas such as hips, shoulders, elbows and heels. However, like conventional mattresses, they can cause users to overheat during the night as air gets stuck between the sleeping surface, the sleeper’s body and the duvet. All in all, this can make for an uncomfortable night’s rest. To remedy this problem, we’ve used new memory foam production technology to develop a pioneering mattress that allows air to circulate, preventing the problem of overheating.
When our research and development team creates a new product, we put it through its paces using rigorous testing methods, so when you buy from Adjustamatic you can be sure that our features live up to your expectations. But we believe that our customers should get more than a sales pitch; they should get useful information about how our products actually work. With this in mind, here’s an explanation of the helpful features you get when you buy an AirFlow® mattress.
An egg box surface
The so-called egg box surface allows for movement and ventilation, meaning that users should be able to change positions easily and should not become too hot or sweaty as they sleep.
When combined, the memory foam and the egg box matrix serve as a kind of pump that helps to move air around naturally while the user sleeps without causing disruption or discomfort.
Cool air pockets
Designed to regulate the user’s temperature and prevent dust mites, these innovative features ensure that cold air is always in circulation.
AirFlow® mattress benefits
Approved by the National Bed Federation, the AirFlow® is first of its kind in the UK – a breathable mattress with all the advantages of memory foam but without the drawbacks.
Being too hot in the night can seriously reduce sleep quality. High temperatures can cause you to toss and turn more than usual, creating a disturbed night’s sleep not just for you but for your partner too. Adding to your discomfort, you may also find that you sweat more than usual. If you experience a troubled sleep like this every night, it can take a serious toll on your health and wellbeing. Thermal testing of the Airflow® however has proven that after just 15 minutes of contact with the surface, pockets of cold air start to regulate the user’s temperature.
Dust mites are microscopic creatures that can wreak havoc on people who are allergic to them. If you are allergic to mites, you may find yourself suffering with a blocked, runny or itchy nose, sneezing, itchy, watering eyes, a cough, breathlessness or wheezing. As dust mites thrive in humid conditions, they are a common feature of mattresses the world over, and unfortunately they can cause reactions all year round. Unlike other models, the AirFlow® is inhospitable to these allergens. This is because the structure of the mattress provides unparalleled ventilation, creating a cooler, drier environment. If allergies are causing you sleepless nights, our air-circulating mattress might prove the perfect remedy.
Medical grade memory foam
Designed to mould itself to your body’s dimensions, lend maximum support and provide relief from aching joints, our medical grade memory foam is a superb sleeping solution and can be particularly useful for people who suffer from health problems like hip and back pain, spinal disorders and arthritis.
If you’d like to find out more about the AirFlow® mattress or any of our other products, don’t hesitate to get in touch. Call 0808 250 1197 free today to speak to an Adjustamatic expert who will be happy to talk you through the options available to you and answer any questions you might have.
Enquire About the Airflow® Orthopaedic Mattresses Today by Calling 0808 250 1467 or Request a Brochure HereENQUIRE NOW
Height 20cm Length 6ft 3" or (6ft 6" for use on adjustable beds). Widths 2ft6", 3ft, 3ft6", 4ft, 4ft6", 5ft Foam Quality High-density material selected for its resilience and comfort
High-density foam border
Luxury soft quilted surface.
No need for a mattress topper.
Springs Compact, hight density & durable pocket Springs for maximum support Surface Egg Box Surface allows for movement and ventilation Technology Pump technology that helps to move air naturally Mattress thickness 7 1/2" Guarantee 1 year Standard Approved by the National Bed Fedration Extras Medical Grade
- Product swatches
Other products in this range
- EliteAdjustable Beds
- For those who are seeking a superior night's sleep
- Infinite range of adjustments
- Unique Easy-Reach® bedside table feature
- Optional built in NHC Cyclo-Therapy® system
- Elegant, soft-feel fabrics
- OttomanAdjustable Beds
- Offers benefits of an adjustable bed with added storage
- Simple to use hand held controls
- Wide range of adjustments
- Variety of stylish fabrics available
- Choice of 8 luxury headboards
- Heritage ClassicAdjustable Beds
- At the touch of a button, it can adjust to a wide range of positions
- Robust steel frame offers quality and durability
- A traditional, classic look that suits any bedroom
- MajesticAdjustable Beds
- Comfortable adjustable bed that contours to your body
- Go from a lying position to a sitting position at the touch of a button
- Wide range of adjustments
- Optional side drawers for handy extra storage. Lightweight frame and angular design offering a practical and modern solution
- Contour AVAdjustable Beds
- The most adjustable contouring bed in the UK
- More position options than any other adjustable bed on the market
- Features convenient Easy-Reach® system
- Memory function which will store your 4 prefered bed positions
- Battery backup ensures the bed can still be moved to a desired position if the mains power fails
- AutovariableAdjustable Beds
- Fully adjustable for your comfort and to aid your carer
- Modern look for contemporary settings
- Fully adjustable mattress base to aid a range of medical conditions
- Attachable cot sides for user safety and security
- Free standing lifting pole for independent movement
- Heritage Electric OrthopaedicAdjustable Beds
- Classic Elegance with state of the art comfort
- Optional built in NHC Cyclo-Therapy® System which provides a deep penetrating massage.
- Unique Easy-Reach® bedside table feature