Getting a good night’s sleep is something many of us often take for granted, but for people who have mobility-restricting disabilities, having the right bed can make all the difference. Here at Adjustamatic, our mobility beds are specially designed to cater for the disabled and they can help provide the freedom of movement and support needed for a peaceful slumber and better quality of life.
Added comfort and control
If you suffer from a physical disability, getting into and out of bed and finding a comfortable sleeping position can prove to be a challenge. With adjustable beds, the electrically powered operating system can adjust to a number of different positions to help you find a suitable sleeping position and it can be raised and lowered to help you to get in and out of bed without experiencing unnecessary discomfort. This adjustable function can be especially useful for people who have a limited range of movements as it can reduce strain on the body while allowing you to maintain your independence at home.
Our adjustable mobility beds for the disabled also include a selection of innovative features to make them even more pleasurable to use. For example, our exclusive Easy Reach® technology is designed to keep your bedside table within reaching distance at all times. No matter what position you are in, whether you’re sitting up reading, reaching for a glass of water or turning off your alarm clock in the morning, everything you need will be close at hand. This means you won’t have to do any awkward stretching or bending.
With each of our adjustable beds, disabled people can also benefit from our exclusive, built-in NHC Cyclo-Therapy massage system. The vibrating massage equipment is medically proven to alleviate the distress caused by both chronic and acute medical conditions, including sciatica, arthritis, poor blood circulation, oedema and spinal disorders. Unlike other massage systems that use a ‘to and fro’ movement, which could have harmful side effects, cycloid therapy uses a three-way pulsating technique that rotates out from the centre in a whirlpool movement. You can also choose from a number of settings depending on whether you want a therapeutic massage to lull you into a state of pure relaxation or something more intense to increase your pain threshold.
In addition, our mobility beds feature an emergency backup battery system that means you can still operate the bed if your home has a power cut. Added details like this can give you much needed peace of mind.
A choice of styles
Our range of adjustable beds for the disabled offer something for everyone, with a variety of designs and fabrics to suit your individual comfort and style requirements. From traditional designs like our Heritage beds to the more contemporary look offered by our Elite beds, you shouldn’t struggle to find something to suit your home’s decor scheme. You can choose from an array of headboard materials and colours to ensure you get a product that is perfect for you.
With an unbeatable fusion of expert British craftsmanship and our state of the art NHC Cyclo-Therapy massage system, our electric mobility beds are among the finest available in the UK. We have over five decades of experience making adjustable beds and are dedicated to providing our customers with the highest standard of product.
Our beds are made in our UK factory situated in North Wales and all elements are regularly tested for reliability, comfort and quality. Our products are also recognised as Class 2a medical devices and are made according to strict European regulations. For added reassurance, our mobility beds are available with a two year warranty included in the price. When you purchase an adjustable bed from us, you can have confidence that you will be benefiting from years of consistent performance and hassle-free use.
Our products are designed with your comfort and convenience in mind, and over the years, we have helped improve the lives of disabled people from all over the UK. Equipped with the latest technology, our beds will help you find a comfortable sleeping position with optimum flexibility and most importantly, a continued sense of independence.
Want to find out more?
We want to provide our customers with the best possible service and make the process of selecting the right bed as simple and hassle-free as it can be. If you would like to find out more about our range of electric beds for disabled people, why not take a look around our website and browse the full range of products on offer? For further information, you can request a brochure by filling out our simple form or call us for free on 0808 250 1467. Our expert team are on hand to provide you with further details and answer any queries you may have.
- The contemporary and comfortable elite bed
- Designed to provide you with a perfect night’s sleep
- Infinite range of adjustments
- Unique Easy-Reach® bedside table feature & Optional built in NHC Cyclo-Therapy® system
- First adjustable ottoman bed in the UK
- You can get all the value of an adjustable bed with added storage.
- Simple to use, hand held controls
- Infinite range of adjustments
- A slight twist on the traditional Hertiage bed
- Classic comes with a stylish and traditional look that will suit any interior design scheme.
- At the touch of a button, it can adjust to an infinite number of positions. Robust steel frame offering both quality and durability
- Comfortable adjustable bed that contours to your body
- Go from a lying position to a sitting position at the touch of a button
- Infinite range of adjustments
- Lightweight frame and angular design offering a practical and modern solution
- The most adjustable contouring bed in the UK
- More position options than any other adjustable bed on the market
- Features convenient Easy-Reach® system
- Memory function which will store your 4 prefered bed positions
- Fully Adjustable for your comfort and to aid your carer
- Modern look for contemporary settings
- Attachable cot sides for user safety and security
- Free standing lifiting pole for independent movement
- Traditional heritage bed can offer relief from aches and pains
- Built-in Easy Reach® system allows you to adjust, rise and recline
- Optional built in NHC Cyclo-Therapy® System
- Unique Easy-Reach® bedside table feature