There is no substitute for getting a good night’s sleep and at Adjustamatic, we passionately believe that health problems or restricted mobility shouldn’t come between our customers and a peaceful night’s rest. That’s why, for the last 45 years, we have been designing and creating electric adjustable beds that deliver the highest standards of comfort. Whether you have difficulty getting into and out of bed, you suffer health issues such as arthritis or back pain that cause you problems when you are lying down or you simply want a bed that offers superior convenience, our range of high-quality adjustable beds could play a big role in improving your sleeping patterns.
Our beds can help you to rediscover your independence, giving you added confidence and taking the stress out of getting into a suitable sleeping position. Expertly crafted by our team of UK specialists, our beds are available in a wide range of designs and they are packed full of innovative features, meaning you won’t struggle to find one that suits your individual needs and preferences. For example, our models come with an Easy Reach system that ensures your bedside table is always accessible, regardless of the position you are in. Whether you are sitting upright enjoying breakfast in bed or reading a book, or you want to locate a drink in the dead of night while lying down, your bedside table will be right by your side.
You can take your pick from double and single designs, and our double adjustable beds come with separate controls for either side. This means that you can be sitting up while your partner lies in a horizontal position, or vice versa. It also enables you and your partner to adopt different sleeping positions while remaining side by side. Our beds come in a range of styles too, and you can take your pick from a selection of fabrics and headboards. We know that our customers don’t want to sacrifice style for practicality, which is why we ensure that with our products, you can enjoy the best of both worlds.
As well as being adjustable, our beds feature exclusive built-in NHC Cyclo-Therapy technology. This innovative massage system can provide pain relief from a range of medical conditions and it can also reduce muscle spasms and improve the circulation of blood around the body. Unlike other massage solutions, which rely on simple ‘to and fro’ motions, NHC Cyclo-Therapy equipment uses a three-way movement that pulsates and rotates out from the centre, creating a whirlpool effect.
This form of therapy is highly respected in the medical world and it can benefit people with a variety of health problems, including arthritis, sciatica, spinal disorders and back pain, hip pain, varicose veins, swollen ankles and night cramps. Its calming effects can also work wonders for people suffering from high stress levels.
Highlighting its uses, independent studies conducted by a number of universities, teaching hospitals and research institutes show that vibration therapy can soothe rheumatic pains, relax muscles, raise pain thresholds, improve venous drainage, increase blood circulation, boost joint mobility, ease back pain and reduce swelling caused by excess tissue fluid. Research also suggests it can lessen anxiety levels. Our massage system has a number of different settings, ranging from soothing to vigorous. So, whether you want to increase your pain threshold or you simply want to be lulled peacefully to sleep, you should be able to find the perfect setting. Bear in mind that our beds can benefit people of all levels of health and fitness, not just the disabled and elderly.
The highest standards of customer service
We pride ourselves on offering the very highest standards of customer service, so when you come to us for high-tech sleeping solutions, you can be sure the purchasing process will run smoothly. As part of this, we provide free demonstrations so that our customers are able to make fully informed decisions. Meanwhile, to take the hassle out of installation, we also provide free delivery and setup with each purchase. To find out more about our products and services, simply take a look around the rest of our website or request a free brochure.
When you invest in an adjustable bed from us, you can rest assured it will stand the test of time too. As well as making sure our products offer the ultimate in comfort and are easy to use, we build our beds to last. Once yours has taken pride of place in your property, you will get many years of trouble-free use from it.
If you have any questions about our products or services, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our friendly and professional team by phone or email. We are available to answer any of your queries. You can also request a call back from one of our experts to discuss your options.
- The contemporary and comfortable elite bed
- Designed to provide you with a perfect night’s sleep
- Infinite range of adjustments
- Unique Easy-Reach® bedside table feature & Optional built in NHC Cyclo-Therapy® system
- First adjustable ottoman bed in the UK
- You can get all the value of an adjustable bed with added storage.
- Simple to use, hand held controls
- Infinite range of adjustments
- A slight twist on the traditional Hertiage bed
- Classic comes with a stylish and traditional look that will suit any interior design scheme.
- At the touch of a button, it can adjust to an infinite number of positions. Robust steel frame offering both quality and durability
- Comfortable adjustable bed that contours to your body
- Go from a lying position to a sitting position at the touch of a button
- Infinite range of adjustments
- Lightweight frame and angular design offering a practical and modern solution
- The most adjustable contouring bed in the UK
- More position options than any other adjustable bed on the market
- Features convenient Easy-Reach® system
- Memory function which will store your 4 prefered bed positions
- Fully Adjustable for your comfort and to aid your carer
- Modern look for contemporary settings
- Attachable cot sides for user safety and security
- Free standing lifiting pole for independent movement
- Traditional heritage bed can offer relief from aches and pains
- Built-in Easy Reach® system allows you to adjust, rise and recline
- Optional built in NHC Cyclo-Therapy® System
- Unique Easy-Reach® bedside table feature